You May Also Like
Custom Solid Wood TablesOur Amish artisans build more than Traditional Oak furniture. Your Ladue French Country Trestle Table is a lovely example of their expansion into French Country style and the use of Cherry wood. Choose from nine woods, six sizes, and up to four expansion leaves when you use our Create Your Piece menu to design your custom, solid wood table.
No matter which options you select, your Ladue French Country Trestle Table will be made-to-order using mortise and tenon joinery, reinforced attachments, gear-driven slides, and a top coat of catalyzed conversion varnish. Carefully design your heirloom-worthy dinner table today.
Estimated Lead Time
14-18 weeks from order to delivery. with FREE SHIPPING and inside delivery and setup.
- Solid hardwood construction
- Table top is 1" thick
- Expansion leaves available
- Self-storing leaf options
- Levelers in table base
- Mortise and tenon joinery
- Catalyzed conversion varnish
- Amish handmade in the USA
The following sizes accept 4 leaves, self-store 4, 0 with apron:
- 42" x 60"
- 48" x 66"
- 48" x 72"
The following sizes accept 4 leaves, self-store 4, 2 with apron:
- 42" x 66"
- 42" x 72"
- 48" x 60"
*Dimensions do not include leaves. Each leaf adds 12".
- 42" between each trestle on 66" and 72" table.
- 30" between each trestle on 60" table.
- 60" table will take 1 chair per side.
- Apron is 2 1/2"; Floor to apron clearance is 26 1/2".
For tips to finding the right sized table, view our table seating capacity guide.