Tables with Butterfly LeafOur Amish artisans select your hardwood by hand before beginning work on your Ricci Butterfly Leaf Trestle Table. The choices you make using our online options menu determine the final look of your dining room table. Incorporating your preferences and using time honored furniture building techniques, our Amish woodworkers handcraft your custom contemporary table. Each and every size of this dining room table includes an 18-inch self-storing leaf, but the larger sizes open to accept an optional second.
Make your choices carefully as your Ricci Butterfly Leaf Trestle Table is likely to be in your family for generations. To order as shown, choose a Madison Ways stain over solid Cherry. This contemporary Amish dinner table is available in a variety of colors for you choosing.
Estimated Lead Time
10-14 weeks from order to delivery.
- Solid hardwood construction
- 1" thick top with rectangle top
- One 18" butterfly leaf included
- Optional second butterfly leaf
- Geared equalizer slides
- Levelers in trestle base
- Custom hardwood & finish
- Amish handmade in the USA
The following sizes accept 1 butterfly leaf:
- 42" x 60"
- 48" x 60"
The following sizes accept 2 butterfly leaves:
- 42" x 66"
- 42" x 72"
- 48" x 66"
- 48" x 72"
*Dimensions do not include leaves. Each butterfly leaf adds 18".
**One butterfly leaf is included with table.
- 41 1/2" between each trestle on 66" and 72" table.
- 29 1/2" between each trestle on 60" table.
- 60" table will take 1 chair per side.
- Floor to apron clearance is 26 1/2".