You May Also Like
Tapered Leg Barnwood TableRustic simplicity is the hallmark of the Bernice Barnwood Dining Collection by Countryside Amish Furniture. The beauty of solid, reclaimed hardwood is accentuated with clean, uncluttered lines. Designed with a solid or expanding top, the Bernice Reclaimed Leg Table is offered in six rectangular top sizes. Thick, tapered legs are attached with a durable corner brace system, while the table top opens to accept center leaves with wooden slides.
Shown with a natural finish, the Bernice Reclaimed Leg Table is Amish made-to-order using preserved and re-purposed American hardwood. Each kitchen or dining table is truly one of a kind with its own story to tell.
Estimated Lead Time
26-36 weeks from order to delivery.
- Reclaimed hardwood construction
- Epoxy-filled nail & knot holes
- 1 5/8" solid or expanding top
- Optional 12" expansion leaves
- Wooden track expansion slides
- Removable corner braced legs
- Hand worn roundover table edge
- Low sheen catalyzed conversion varnish
- Amish handmade in the USA
The following sizes accept 2 leaves, self-store 2, 2 with apron:
- 42" x 54"
- 42" x 60"
- 42" x 66"
- 42" x 72"
The following sizes are available as solid tops only:
- 42" x 84"
- 42" x 96"
*Dimensions do not include leaves. Each leaf adds 12".
**Floor to apron clearance is 27 3/4".