You May Also Like
American Made Solid Wood TablesHandmade Amish furniture, like your Abbey Court Trestle Table, is synonymous with high quality. Made to order so that you receive precisely what you envision, your American-made solid wood table is also made to last. Using mortise and tenon joinery, heavy hanger bolts, and a top coat of catalyzed conversion varnish, our Amish artisans build your dinner table to serve you and yours for generations.
Use our options menu to select your domestic hardwood, size, leaves, and stain color that will make your Abbey Court Trestle Table a welcome addition to your legacy furnishings. To order the table as pictured, select Brown Maple with a Southern Pecan stain. Add one to your online shopping cart today.
Estimated Lead Time
20-30 weeks from order to delivery.
- Solid hardwood construction
- 1" thick table top & roundover edge
- Expansion leaves available
- Self-storing leaf options
- Geared expansion slides
- Levelers in table base
- Catalyzed conversion varnish
- Amish handmade in the USA
The following sizes accept 4 leaves, self-store 4, 0 with apron:
- 42" x 60"
- 48" x 66"
- 48" x 72"
The following sizes accept 4 leaves, self-store 4, 2 with apron:
- 42" x 66"
- 42" x 72"
- 48" x 60"
*Dimensions do not include leaves. Each leaf adds 12".
- 41" between each trestle on 66" and 72" table.
- 29" between each trestle on 60" table.
- 60" table will take 1 chair per side.
- Base is 32"W.
- Apron is 2 1/2"; Floor to apron clearance is 26 1/2".
For tips to finding the right sized table, view our table seating capacity guide.