You May Also Like
Amish Solid Wood TablesFrom the carefully crafted slatted base to the sturdy hardwood top, your Los Aristas Trestle Table is the best of both form and function. The trestle of this dining table leaves a bit of space for cleaning, leg stretching, and leaving a lesser imprint on your floor. Pictured in a very craftsman look, to order as shown choose Burnished Honey stain over Quartersawn White Oak. Open slats, end corbels, and corner-blocked aprons are signature design features for this solid wood Amish table. Rich in character, this lovely expansion table is sure to be the focal point of many family dinners. Up to four 12" expansion leaves are available to add space as your family grows.
Your Los Aristas Trestle Table is limited only by your imagination. Choose from multiple wood species, six sizes, and an array of color choices when designing yours.
Estimated Lead Time
26-36 weeks from order to delivery.
- Solid hardwood construction
- Table top is 1" thick
- Expansion leaves available
- Levelers in trestle base
- Catalyzed conversion varnish
- Amish handmade in the USA
The following size accepts 4 leaves, self-stores 4, 0 with apron:
- 42" x 60"
- 48" x 66"
- 48" x 72"
The following size accepts 4 leaves, self-stores 4, 2 with apron:
- 42" x 66"
- 42" x 72"
- 48" x 60"
*Dimensions do not include leaves. Each leaf adds 12".
- 42" between each trestle on 66" and 72" table.
- 30" between each trestle on 60" table.
- 60" table will take 1 chair per side.
- Apron is 2 1/2"; Floor to apron clearance is 26 1/2".
- Trestle base is 22" wide.