You May Also Like
Modern Industrial Round TableA simply styled dining table of reclaimed woods is the perfect pick for intimate gatherings and game nights alike. Available in four round top sizes, the Earle Reclaimed Table may expand when it begins at either 42" or 48". The architectural base, accented with black metal trim, remains stationary while the round top opens on gear-driven slides. The reclaimed wood construction offers one of a kind character with epoxy-filled nail and knot holes.
Rustic meets industrial in this eclectic dining room centerpiece. Personalize your Earle Reclaimed Table when you select your preferred top size and multi-step wood finish. If you prefer the the edgy look as pictured, choose a Wrangler wood finish over the reclaimed barnwood construction.
Estimated Lead Time
16-24 weeks from order to delivery.
- Reclaimed hardwood construction
- Four round top sizes available
- Black metal accent in base
- 1 5/8" thick table top
- Mission roundover table edge
- Epoxy-filled nail & knot holes
- Optional 12" expansion leaves
- Equalized gear-driven slides
- Low sheen catalyzed conversion varnish
- Amish handmade in the USA
The following sizes accept 2 leaves, self-store 0:
The following sizes are available as solid tops only:
*Dimensions do not include leaves. Each leaf adds 12".
**Floor to apron clearance is 27 3/4".