You May Also Like
Solid Wood Modern TablesCreating personalized furniture from thin air can be difficult. Our Amish artisans make it easy when you take the basic Clover Contemporary Trestle Table, pictured here in Brown Maple, and state the changes you require for it to be your one-of-a-kind dining table. Choose from nine domestic hardwoods, six sizes, up to four expansion leaves, and stains and paints galore.
Your Clover Contemporary Trestle Table will be designed by you for your home or restaurant. Our Amish artisans will build it to order using mortise and tenon joinery, heavy hanger bolts, geared slides, and a top coat of catalyzed conversion varnish. Send this dinner table to the woodshop today.
Estimated Lead Time
18-26 weeks from order to delivery.
- Solid hardwood construction
- Mortise and tenon joinery
- Table top is 1" thick
- Levelers in base
- Expansion leaves available
- Self-storing leaf options
- Cabinet grade top coat
- Geared expansion slides
- Amish handmade in the USA
The following sizes accept 4 leaves, self-store 4, 2 with aprons:
- 42" x 66"
- 42" x 72"
- 48" x 60"
The following sizes accept 4 leaves, self-store 4, 0 with aprons:
- 42" x 60"
- 48" x 66"
- 48" x 72"
*Dimensions do not include leaves. Each leaf adds 12".
- 42" between each trestle on 66" and 72" table.
- 30" between each trestle on 60" table.
- 60" table will take 1 chair per side.
- Apron is 2 1/2"; Floor to apron clearance is 26 1/2".
For tips to finding the right sized table, view our table seating capacity guide.