You May Also Like
Plank Top Hardwood Dining TableAn ornate pedestal trestle base acts as the focal point of the Lockheart Trestle Table. Available in six starting sizes, the rectangular table is packed with design elements. From the 1 1/2" thick plank top with a breadboard end center, to the decorative metal accents on the table and apron corners, the Lockheart Trestle Table is rustic with an elegant vibe. To accommodate larger gatherings and meals, your Amish made table open in the center to accept one or two 18" removable leaves. Most sizes can store both leaves under the table top while not in use.
Design a one of a kind centerpiece for your formal dining room with the help of our Lockheart Trestle Table. Shown in Brown Maple, your masterpiece is also available in Oak, Cherry, Quartersawn White Oak, or Maple.
Estimated Lead Time
10-14 weeks from order to delivery.
- Amish handmade in the USA
- Solid hardwood construction
- 1 1/2" thick planked table top
- Metal corner brackets on top
- Custom hardwood & stain options
- Optional 18" breadboard leaves
- 3" wide straight skirting
- Gear equalizing wood slides
The following sizes accept 2 leaves, self-store 1, 1 with apron:
- 42" x 60"
- 42" x 66"
- 42" x 72"
- 48" x 60"
- 48" x 66"
The following size accepts 2 leaves, self-stores 1, 0 with apron:
- 48" x 72"
*Dimensions do not include leaves. Each leaf adds 18".
- 60" table will take 1 chair per side.
- 66" & 72" table will take 2 chairs per side.
- Apron is 3"; Floor to apron clearance is 25 1/2".
- Optional leaves will have breadboard ends.
- Solid top tables will not have breadboard ends.