How-To: Rustic Bedroom Interior Design
Countryside's Rustic Bedroom Interior Design Tips
Whether you're looking to redesign your entire bedroom or just include a few rustic accents, use the following tips to add character to your space.
- Invest in a rustic headboard. For your master bedroom, consider the natural variation of our Arapaho Pass Live Edge Bed or the barndoor style of our Widdicomb Rustic Bed.
- Add balance. To ensure the bedroom is not overly rustic, balance your surrounding rugged accents with soft, neutral bedding. Stick with eco-friendly linens like those from Brahms Mount, a textile manufacturer located in Maine, USA.
- Repurpose pieces. An old, rickety ladder can be used to display blankets, keepsakes, or books in your rustic bedroom. Repurpose antique shutters into wall decor or a room divider with rustic character.
- Decorate with rustic finds. Add unique lighting like the featured American-made copper pendant from Barn Light Electric co. Working with a lot of wall space? Create visual interest by assembling a gallery wall using distressed picture frames, art and metal letters.
- Incorporate nature. Achieve this element of rustic design with a unique piece that repurposes mason jars and chicken wire into a charming indoor planter. Fill yours with flowers, succulents, or other natural elements.
No matter how you choose to decorate your rustic bedroom interior, our Amish-made, solid-wood furniture serves as an excellent foundation. Begin building a better bedroom by browsing our selection of handmade bed options.