Rough Sawn Bedroom FurnitureBy Kara Harris · November 6, 2015
Countryside's Guide to Rough Sawn Bedroom Furniture
Boasting a circular sawn surface for texture or a hand-sanded smooth finish, the following bedroom sets are constructed from kiln-dried Rough Sawn Maple.
The Barossa Valley Bedroom Set displays the striking variation and texture of Rough Sawn Maple in our Artisan Copper finish.
- Each piece is handcrafted from solid, kiln-dried Rough Sawn Maple by our Amish artisans.
- Though these pieces are available in a single wood species, we offer multiple Rough Sawn Maple finish selections.
Our Arapaho Pass Collection boasts a circular sawn surface in addition to the stunning natural edge of Rough Sawn Maple.
- All live edge pieces currently being offered by Countryside Amish Furniture are "bark off."
- Learn more about live edge with A Buyer’s Guide to Natural Live Edge Wood Furniture.
With a smooth hand-sanded surface revealing color and grain variation, our Sunnybrook Bedroom Set is both rustic and refined.
- Rustic doesn't have to mean "rough" as displayed by the finish on our Sunnybrook bedroom furniture.
Pictured in our Mortar stain, the pieces of our Cypress Creek Bedroom Set demonstrate the versatility of Rough Sawn Maple.
Browse our entire collection of bedroom furniture sets to find the perfect fit for your home or business.