You May Also Like
Shaker Amish Plank Top TableYou choose the wood species our Amish artisans hand pick for your Tero Breadboard End Kitchen Table. This random plank table is a Shaker inspired, period correct leg table perfect for your refined, rustic, farmhouse decor. Breadboard ends are attached using the Early American dowel pin and wedge technique. All other joints are mortise and tenon and legs are reinforced with a heavy hanger bolt.
To order as shown select Cherry wood and our Salted Caramel stain. All tables boast a 1 3/8" thick rectangle top with random width plank boards and a square Mission edge. Design your Tero Breadboard End Kitchen Table today.
Estimated Lead Time
10-14 weeks from order to delivery.
- Solid hardwood construction
- 1 3/8" thick rectangle table top
- Random width board planked top
- Tongue & groove breadboards
- Optional leaves self-store
- Wooden expansion slides
- Levelers in tapered legs
- Custom hardwood & finish
- Amish handmade in the USA
The following sizes accept 3 leaves, self-store 2, 1 with apron:
- 42" x 60"
- 42" x 66"
- 42" x 72"
- 48" x 60"
- 48" x 66"
- 48" x 72"
*Base sizes do not include leaves. Each leaf adds 16".
- Legs are 3" x 3".
- Center leg added with 2nd leaf.
- Apron is 3 1/2"; Floor to apron clearance is 25 1/2".