You May Also Like
Rustic Barnwood Kitchen TableA true statement piece for your rustic dining space, the Portland Reclaimed Leg Table is Amish handmade to order from re-purposed American barnwood. After the barn or structure is disassembled, the lumber is hauled to the lumber handling yard where it undergoes a cleaning and drying process. All the lumber is run under a metal detector twice where the nails are marked and removed, then stacked for drying.
Every table is custom crafted to order, ensuring that each table features unique wood grain, filled knots and nail holes, color variation, and distress marks. Your Portland Reclaimed Leg Table is available with a natural protective finish, or a number of hand-rubbed stains and specialty finishes.
Estimated Lead Time
10-14 weeks from order to delivery.
- Reclaimed hardwood construction
- Epoxy-filled nail & knot holes
- 1 5/8" solid or expanding top
- Optional 12" expansion leaves
- Wooden track expansion slides
- Removable corner braced legs
- Hand worn roundover table edge
- Low sheen catalyzed conversion varnish
- Amish handmade in the USA
The following sizes accept 2 leaves, self-store 2, 2 with apron:
- 42" x 54"
- 42" x 60"
- 42" x 66"
- 42" x 72"
The following sizes are available as solid tops only:
- 42" x 84"
- 42" x 96"
*Dimensions do not include leaves. Each leaf adds 12".
**Floor to apron clearance is 27 3/4".