Traditional Amish Panel BedClassically designed with gorgeous moldings and hand-carved legs, this Amish built bed will be cherished for generations to come. Solid hardwood is used to build your Eubank Bed with Low Footboard to best ensure its durability. Additionally, wooden bed slats are dovetailed into the side rails to support your twin, full, queen, king, or cal king sized mattress and foundation.
Use the online options menu to indicate preferred specifications for the Eubank Bed with Low Footboard before adding to cart. To obtain the pictured look on your own mission style bed, choose Cherry with our Christmas Cloves wood finish. For the wear-resistance of your traditional bed frame, a coat of cabinet-grade catalyzed conversion varnish is used in its finishing process.
Estimated Lead Time
10-14 weeks from order to delivery.
- Solid hardwood construction
- Paneled headboard & carved legs
- Five standard sizes available
- Three slats (center support on Q, K, CK)
- Accepts mattress & boxspring
- Variety of woods & finishes
- Catalyzed conversion varnish
- Amish handmade in the USA
- 42"W x 83"L
- 57"W x 83"L
- 64"W x 87"L
- 79 1/2"W x 87"L
- 75 1/2"W x 91"L
*Under bed clearance is 8 1/2"H. Floor to top of side rails is 14 1/2"H.