You May Also Like
Rustic Table with End ExtensionsBring handcrafted flair into your dining room with a forever-classic Dierks Reclaimed Kitchen Table. From the intricately detailed base to its rectangular 1 5/8-inch thick tabletop, this solid hardwood dining table feels like a custom piece at any size. Add optional 12" leaves if preferred, which are placed in the ends of the table when the breadboard ends are opened. Whether your dining space style is glam, modern farmhouse, or industrial chic, this dining table will instantly dress it up.
Do you prefer the Dierks Reclaimed Kitchen Table as shown? Consider a stunning Rustic Beige wood finish over the reclaimed hardwood. This light finish allows the natural character and time-worn markings of the wood to take center stage. Add a matching bench, sideboard, and your favorite Parson's chairs to complete the esteemed collection.
Estimated Lead Time
26-36 weeks from order to delivery.
- Reclaimed hardwood construction
- Epoxy-filled nail & knot holes
- 1 5/8" thick top with breadboard ends
- 1 1/2" thick rectangular top
- Optional 12" end leaves
- Hand worn roundover table edge
- Low sheen catalyzed conversion varnish
- Amish handmade in the USA
The following sizes accept 2 leaves, self-store 0:
- 42" x 54" (22" Between Posts)
- 42" x 60" (28" Between Posts)
- 42" x 66" (34" Between Posts)
- 42" x 72" (40" Between Posts)
- 42" x 84" (52" Between Posts)
- 42" x 96" (64" Between Posts)
*Dimensions do not include leaves. Each leaf adds 12". End leaves much be puchased in a pair.
**Floor to apron clearance is 27 3/4".