Table with Built-in LeafAmish handmade to be of the highest quality, your Casa Zuniga Butterfly Leaf Table features up to two 18" butterfly leaves for expansion. Heirloom quality furniture should speak to your personal taste and decor. Design your own trestle table using our online options menu where you choose the wood, size, edge, stain, and number of leaves to ensure your dining room table is precisely what you envision.
Let our Amish artisans handcraft the Casa Zuniga Butterfly Leaf Table that is perfect for your home when you add this dinner table to your cart. Countryside will do the rest. If you prefer the look as shown, consider Quartersawn White Oak as your hardwood and Terra Cotta as your wood finish.
Estimated Lead Time
18-26 weeks from order to delivery.
- Solid hardwood construction
- One 18" butterfly leaf included
- 1" thick rectangular table top
- Adjustable base levelers
- Catalyzed conversion varnish
- Custom hardwood & stain
- Amish handmade in the USA
The following sizes accept 1 butterfly leaf:
- 42" x 60"
- 48" x 60"
The following sizes accept 2 butterfly leaves:
- 42" x 66"
- 42" x 72"
- 48" x 66"
- 48" x 72"
*Dimensions do not include leaves. Each butterfly leaf adds 18".
**One butterfly leaf is included with table.
- 42" between each trestle on 66" and 72" table.
- 30" between each trestle on 60" table.
- 60" table will take 1 chair per side.
- Apron is 2 1/2"; Floor to apron clearance is 26 1/2".
For tips to finding the right sized table, view our table seating capacity guide.