You May Also Like
Solid Wood Mission Trestle TableVertical lines are a trademark of Mission styling. In the Acapulco Mission Dining Table, our craftsman take a new bent on the traditional. From its solid trestle base, the solid wood table immediately begins to depart from anything as stiff and stuffy as a simple mission table. Adjusters in each “foot” of the base allow for custom leveling so that you strike a perfectly smooth table top surface.
Get all the Acapulco Mission Dining Table you need when you progress through the online options menu. Or, if you prefer, order in Quartersawn White Oak with a Burnished Honey finish to get the look pictured. Know that your made-to-order wooden table will stand the test of time with mortise and tenon joints and braced, heavy hanger bolt attachments. Countryside delivers right to you, so be sure to let us know how we may assist with your project.
Estimated Lead Time
10-14 weeks from order to delivery.
- Amish handmade in the USA
- Solid hardwood construction
- 1" thick top; 2 1/2" wide skirt
- Optional 12" extension leaves
- Gear equalizing wood slides
- Custom hardwood & stain options
- Catalyzed conversion varnish
The following sizes accept 4 leaves, self-store 4, 0 with apron:
- 42" x 66"
- 42" x 72"
- 48" x 66"
- 48" x 72"
- 48" x 78"
The following size accepts 4 leaves, self-stores 4, 2 with apron:
- 42" x 78"
*Dimensions do not include leaves. Each leaf adds 12".
- 66" & 72" table will take 1 chair per side.
- 78" table will take 2 chairs per side.
- Apron is 2 1/2"; Floor to apron clearance is 26 1/2".