Top 10 Things You May Not Know About Countryside Amish FurnitureBy Holly Rennels · November 5, 2015
Why You Should Buy Your Authentic Amish Furniture from Countryside
- The owner of Countryside Amish Furniture was raised in the Amish faith and community.
- Our finishing standards are the highest in the industry because Mel spent 15 years in the finish shop himself.
- Lead time on all our solid wood furniture is 8-12 weeks. Poly lumber furniture can ship in 2-4 weeks.
- We are located in Arthur, IL; this is home to a large Amish settlement.
- At Countryside, our team members are all design, style, and furniture nerds. And proud of it.
- Your order is processed from start to finish by a single team member who knows the details of your authentic Amish furniture.
- Countryside's business practices are green.
- Our product line expands on a daily basis.
- You can chat with a living, breathing, furniture expert during business hours.
- Everything we offer is made-to-order. If you love a style, but want a different wood or stain than the image, we can do that.
Thank you for taking a moment to learn more about Countryside where your vision is truly our passion.
**BONUS: You can receive updates about products, recipes, and more when you sign up for our e-newsletter. Just enter your e-mail address on the bottom of our home page.