Ordering Custom Amish Furniture – The Design Process
Designing Custom Amish Furniture at Countryside
Your order begins with you and your vision.
Each piece of our furniture is handcrafted – from the initial design process, to the final finishing and assembly. While our furniture is considered “custom” by many standards, sometimes our offered personal options just don’t quite cut it for your home or business. If you can’t seem to find what you’re looking for within our online gallery, follow these simple steps to help us work with you:
Planning Your Custom Design
- Start with an existing product when possible
- Send us a photo or diagram for reference
- Specify the dimensions of the piece or set
- Mention any features you hope to include
- Choose your preferred hardwood species
- Explore our various stain and finish options
- State your style or decorating preferences
Providing us with as much detail as possible will allow us to arrive at an accurate quote based upon the material and labor costs involved. The planning phase gives us the opportunity to get to know you and your expectations.
By gathering this information, it helps us “see” what you have in mind.
Create your own furniture design, choose from a range of beautiful woods and stains and have our master craftsmen bring it to life. From upholstery choice and wood finishes to size optimizations, now you can create a custom look to fit your room and style.
Get in touch: