Commercial Outdoor Furniture
Commercial Outdoor Furniture by Countryside
Though many of the pieces we offer are appropriate for use in both a commercial or residential setting, the following can be particularly useful for your business.
1. Porch Swings: Constructed of durable poly lumber, our Amish-made porch swings will endure years of use to provide cozy and stylish seating for your guests. Add an outdoor seat cushion or throw pillows for added comfort.
2. Outdoor Chaise Loungers: Select from a variety of outdoor lounge seating to be placed pool side or along a balcony. Perfect for your hotel or lodge, our Andaman Outdoor Chaise Lounge Chair boasts wheels for easy maneuvering.
3. Adirondack Chairs: A versatile piece, the Adirondack chair is great for lounging around a pool, fire pit, or outdoor conversation table. For your business, consider the folding Adirondack chair which can be easily stored away when not in use.
4. Outdoor Sectionals: Complete your commercial outdoor living space with an upholstered outdoor sectional. Pair a neutral poly base with a bright Sunbrella® fabric like our Arena Cove Outdoor Sectional Set.
5. Patio Bar Sets: Perfect for an outdoor pub or dining area, our patio bar sets can be customized in any offered poly color selection. The Cape Coral Outdoor Bar Set is pictured in Ivory on Lime Green.
6. Outdoor Gliders: Provide comfortable outdoor furniture on which guests can relax with our selection of outdoor glider chairs and benches. Available in a variety of poly colors, personalize our outdoor gliders to match the exterior of your business.
7. Park Benches: For use in an outlet mall location or outdoor waiting area, park benches offer guests a place to sit and relax. With or without backs, our outdoor benches are constructed of poly lumber for durability and longevity.
8. Outdoor Trashcans: Keep the outside of your business as clean as the inside with outdoor trashcans. Constructed from High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) resin, each outdoor trashcan is eco-friendly, durable, and virtually maintenance-free.
9. Picnic Tables: For a park or casual restaurant, picnic tables are the perfect combined outdoor seating and dining solution. Add an outdoor umbrella to your picnic table and protect your guests from the elements.
This list is not exhaustive as all our furniture, made for indoor or outdoor use, can be utilized in a commercial setting. Additionally, our outdoor furniture ships free to your business and requires only minimal assembly.