A Buyer’s Guide to Bunk Beds
Countryside's Guide to Purchasing Bunk Beds
We've compiled a list of questions you should contemplate before placing your Amish bunk bed order online.
1. What size bunk bed are you looking for?
Consider whether you are looking for a standard twin bunk bed, twin over full bunk bed, loft bed, or other combination.
2. Would you like a ladder or set of stairs on your bunk bed?
Ladders are most common, however, we do offer stairs on particular bunk beds and loft beds.
3. Are you looking for a bunk bed that includes storage?
The Lindgren Loft Bed, for example, is a twin over full bunk bed that includes a 6-drawer dresser.
4. What wood species and finish would you like?
Our bunk beds are offered in a variety of wood and finish selections, these can be found in the 'Create Your Piece' menu.
5. Will the bunk bed be separated later and used as two standard beds?
If this is your intention, you may want to purchase the Phobe Bunk Bed which can be separated and used as two beds.
No matter what bunk bed you choose, be it a twin bunk bed, twin over full, or loft bed, Countryside will ensure it meets your needs.