5 Easy Bedroom Updates
By Kara Harris · January 22, 2016
5 Easy Updates for your Bedroom Interior
1. Rearrange Furniture – A simple update to your furniture layout can make a world of difference in your bedroom. Move your bed first then arrange your nightstands, dresser, and other furnishings.
2. Add Décor – I dig the minimalist look too but if your room is free of any décor, it may begin to look sterile. Consider hanging a piece of artwork above your bed to start.
3. Purchase an Area Rug – Add visual interest and a greater sense of comfort to your bedroom with an area rug. To prevent slipping and sliding, be sure to place your area rug over a rug pad.
4. Get Rid of Clutter – If you cannot throw it out, hide it with an armoire, blanket chest, or chest of drawers. Consider a storage solution like our Arturo Jewelry Mirror which doubles as a jewelry armoire and floor mirror.
5. Update Bedding – If you still have the comforter you used in college, it may be time to update your bedding. Consider a neutral color with minimal detailing for a polished look.